1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Roasted Chestnuts Tastes Delicious

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Feb 5, 2017.

chestnuts.jpg

Recently, I bought some roasted chestnuts to eat. This is the first time that I eat roasted chest nuts. Some of the nuts have cracks in three sides so it is easy for me to remove the shell. I have used my teeth to bite the nuts that are hard to open. The shell did cracked open but the flesh was stuck to the shell making it hard for me to eat it.

Zirkon Kalti, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  2. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    It's traditional food in east countries :D

Hybirid, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    It is available in Singapore, but I feel it is so troublesome eating eat. They roasted by using hot sand.

wisdomtool, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that I posted about roasted chestnuts a while back on the thread in my signature line. Here in New England, it is a Christmas time snack. There is even a Christmas song that starts with "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..." By the way, the reason that the shell was split when you got the chestnuts is that you have to split it before roasting them or they will explode in your oven. By splitting the shell open, it allows steam to escape.

Feel free to post your favorite foods in the thread below.

jrbiz, Mar 10, 2017 IP