1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RLSA - just in need of guidance!

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by kimlovesppc, Jan 16, 2015.

Hi everyone

I understand you can create separate campaigns for RLSA, however I would like to implement RLSA bidding into one of my current campaigns.

If I was to add an audience into this campaign (e.g people who visited the shoe page) and that was the only audience I added, does this mean that the campaign will only target this audience?

I'm trying to find a way to target everyone, but just increase my bids for people who have visited the shoe page? Would I maybe need to have two audiences (all visitors and people who visited the shoe page)?

Thank you in advance for your help!

kimlovesppc, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you need to have two audiences. If you connect Google analytics with AdWords then you can have more complex ways to retarget your visitors.
    In AdWords - default remarketing is - all visitors.
    If you need help, drop me PM, I run a company for PPC and web development.

Fer0, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  3. kreed

kreed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!

Basically, you can add any of your existing audiences to RLSA to any of your search campaigns. If you want only to increase bids - make sure you have added the audiences in "Bid only" mode. Because if add them in "Target and bid" mode - the campaign will target in search only users from your audience list. Keep also in mind, that your list shall contain at least 1000 visitors to be active. You can add audiences in adwords interface on adgroup level or via editor. Hope this helps, drop me a PM if you want assistance with that.

kreed, Jan 16, 2015 IP