1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rising New Social Network

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by clarenceshaw, Oct 31, 2019.

I have found a new social network called FION Social Network. It is like facebook but you will get rewarded for every activity that you do. Members are continuously growing and popularity is slowly rising.

clarenceshaw, Oct 31, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They pop up every now and then.
    I'm not sure how I'd feel about the platform inducing me to post or reading the posts of my friends and wondering if they really care about what they're saying or are they just running up their post count?

sarahk, Oct 31, 2019 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are the rewards? And how do they fund them?

These activity paying social networks don't seem to exist very long before they get themselves in trouble with the laws of one country or another.

JoeSpirit, Nov 1, 2019 IP
  4. ellastien

ellastien Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you ever lister Spreely a fabulous social network. The Social Network For Free People.

ellastien, Nov 2, 2019 IP
  5. monorattlesnake

monorattlesnake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To date, i have not seen a social network worthy of registration that was hyped as "the new Facebook".
    The new Facebooks grow organically, because they have something addicting that others don't. That's why it's so hard to create one.

monorattlesnake, Nov 12, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. Barbara001

Barbara001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Mix social network. It's quite new but the options and tools it offers are easy-to-use for anyone. And the're lots of quality content btw. One more social network I've recently heard about is Meetup that was crated mostly for dating but Meetup reviews are quite positive so probably they have some chances...

Barbara001, Apr 8, 2020 IP