1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Right Website Designer?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by coakleylincoln, Nov 27, 2012.

How to find right website designer for my business? because i start a new business. I want website for my new business....

coakleylincoln, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  2. netsoul

netsoul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am a web developer. I have 10 years experience in this field. Please add me via Skype ( careless.sky ). Take Care.

netsoul, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  3. hazelpad

hazelpad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In his work / portfolio

hazelpad, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  4. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hai netsoul What are successful achievements do you have in your experience? Did you create any website that has user friendly look as well as enticing look? Because i wanna my site has such a look and easy to navigate for seo purpose and good site structure...

coakleylincoln, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  5. netsoul

Best Answers:
  6. netsoul

Best Answers:
    Thank you @spiderso.

netsoul, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  7. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    1) Language skills you work on hmm? Yoda say do not finding good developer will you.

2) Like sounds you does the developer, bad work they do yes?

Counting out every response thread in so far this does hmm?

deathshadow, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  8. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find a site that a) does about what you want your site to do (display pictures, connect to PayPal, etc.) and b) has a link to the developer somewhere (usually in a bottom corner or bottom center). Since you know that developer can develop the kind of site you need, contact him.

Yoda is right - having an English-language site written by someone who doesn't speak colloquial English (and the Hindi dialect of English isn't colloquial English) will lose you more customers than it will get you. Most visitors will assume that you can't speak English, and they don't want the hassle.

Rukbat, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  9. tnagarasahi

tnagarasahi Peon

Best Answers:
    Our company website designer have a good knowledge in corporate website design and business website design...if you need any help related to web design , contact our expert Skype id:senthil.seo

tnagarasahi, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  10. xuzhimol

xuzhimol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Talking something about your business???

xuzhimol, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  11. MarkLee743

MarkLee743 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We have been in business for over 10 years, and have earned a reputation for our quality customer service, on-time and cost effective services. We provide our personal attention to your Web Design and Web Application Development, SEO, and SMO needs.

If you are interested shoot me an email to ​

MarkLee743, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  12. rmgweb

rmgweb Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!

We are ready to work on your website project.

You can know more details about our work @ www.W-ebdesign.com

Please tell me if you have any doubt,

Thanks and Best Regards!

rmgweb, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  13. letsgowebsolutions

letsgowebsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for posting this requirement. What we find that you need a new website for your start up business. Being an organized company I would suggest you to always look for company rather then individuals because only through companies you get a well organized package service along with technical support throughout your relationship with the website. For more information you can get back to us on skype. mithilesh.hireridgeinfotech. I would make a complete analysis of your requirement and give you the best solution.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
    Mithilesh

letsgowebsolutions, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  14. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks gentle folks. But is there any Chance to design myself? My partner in another business has advised me to do design yourself... Please let me know

coakleylincoln, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  15. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Design, yes - if you have some artistic talent.

Develop (write the code)? Not unless you're willing to invest at least 6 months learning how. (Or you're willing to develop a site that's not really worth having.)

Do you do your own legal work? Make your own furniture? A real business pays other businesses to provide the services that it needs to function. That's one of the differences between a business and a hobby. Hobbyists value their time at $0/hour. To a business, paying someone $5,000 to produce a great web site that will draw customers is a lot cheaper than spending your own $25/hour time learning how to create a so-so site that won't do anything for the business.

So are you playing at a hobby, hoping to earn some money from it? Or are you starting a real business? (That would mean that you have the financial backing - your own money, a day job or someone else's money - to run for at least 2 years with no income, and that you have a written business plan.)

If it's not a real business, sure - find one of those "design your own site" sites, design a site and see what happens. It'll cost you about $10-$20 for a domain name for a year and anywhere from about $5/month and up for a web host (to put the site on).

Rukbat, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  16. alwinred

alwinred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @coakleylincoln what Rukbat said is true pay antetion to his words!

alwinred, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  17. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks rubtak for caring about me. First i'll check the second one that you said. If it'll be alright, then see. And I owe you and alwin to thank again. I think you overestimated me. But I'm not like you think. I know how to design in html5 and also little bit in coding. On the otherhand i say ingenuously that i don't know bit about how to buy a domain. Please let me know what are all the procedures?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    coakleylincoln, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  18. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    Rukbat, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  19. alwinred

alwinred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @coakleylincoln there are so many hosting companies and domain name registrars with a simple search on google you will find 100's
    I cant give you a recommendation because a provider might be good for my needs but not the best for your needs so better make a google search check what each one of them is offering and which one covers your needs.

Please note: Christmas holidays are comming a lot of providers tend to make special offers like 1.00USD for doamin name or free domain name with hosting and many more so if i was you i would wait until then!

Edit few spelling mistakes!

alwinred, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  20. cpaclick

cpaclick Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Contact me if you are interested to work with me, I offer creative web design services, my info and portfolio are available at http://leebros.us

cpaclick, Dec 2, 2012 IP