1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling RIdingMowerMagazine.com - Need PayPal Cash now - $75 STEAL - UNIQUE design AND content!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SalahStudios.com, Aug 21, 2016.

RidingMowerMagazine.com

[​IMG]

What's the one thing you actually need to earn online? A professional, solid website. I specialize in 100% exclusive, monetized, product niche site with original content and pro branding.

My site's come with an original high quality unique site design/logo, well over 10,000 words worth of Google friendly unique content, optimal AdSense integration, and a keyword rich branded domain in a ever-green product niche. Don't let the intricate design fool you, this site is powered by the user friendly WordPress content management system on the back end for easy updates and maintenance.

• 100% Original Site Design & Logo - The unique design is 100% original and was created specifically for this property, never to be repurposed or resold. As you can see the design is top notch and more in line with a huge authority site than your typical niche site. The custom design is fully responsive and looks great on mobile devices.

• 100% Original Content - To get your marketing efforts started in the right direction I have included a ton of original keyword rich search engine optimized articles written with conversions in mind. Over 10,000 words worth of fresh, original Google bait.

• Managed with WordPress - The back end if this website is powered by the worlds most popular and easy to use content management system, WordPress. This allows for easy updates and maintenance of the website with zero programing knowledge.

• Pro AdSense Monetization - AdSense is gracefully integrated into each content page to draw a high click through rate without being gaudy or taking away from the sites professional look and feel. You get paid for every AdSense click your readers make. With its highly targeted unique content, smooth ad integration, and optimized layout you will get one of the best CTRs (click through rates) in the industry.

• Serious SEO - Every page is coded with focused on site SEO practices and each article is written with content based ranking in mind. The content of each original article is built around handpicked low competition long tail keywords with 100 - 10,000 exact searches per month each. I've done my best to strike a solid middle ground between very low competition and high search volume to maximize free organic traffic to each unique content page on the site.

SalahStudios.com, Aug 21, 2016 IP