1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reward Offered For Review: Free Webinar, Web Conferencing & Meetings

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Samo, Aug 17, 2016.

Hi

Kindly review the conferencing system. Please do not review the site.

On the landing page below you can check the current and upcoming features. There is no registration, no pop-ups, no badgering the users.

Simply enter your name, a room name and click the "Red" button to create a room or the "Blue" button to join a room that someone else created. If you open (create) a room, give the name to your friends or colleagues to join you there.

REWARDS > 5 Best Reviews

1- The most useful review gets a link and description for 90 days on the home page of my 4 high Alexa rank article directories.
    2- The next 4 most useful reviews each get a link and description for 90 days on the home of one of the 4 directories.

I will PM the winner or winners on or after September 1st 2016. I'm asking for genuinely helpful reviews. If there are not enough useful reviews, I will not reward poor quality reviews.

Go here: https://Buzme.In/meet

Many thanks in advance
    Samo

Samo, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Quick question - can a participant share their screen? Looks pretty good. I have a user who can't get skype to update on her mac (she refuses to learn how) and it might be a good thing to try.

sarahk, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  3. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah - Yes absolutely you can share screens. As long as the the Mac is reasonably up to date with flash, you are good to go.

The 'presenter' (by default: the person creating the meeting room) can click the button on the top left of his/her screen. A tool-tip pops up to display: "Share Your Desktop" - the button looks like a flat screen TV.

The meeting room creator can make anyone in the meeting the new presenter. So if you opened the meeting room, you can make your client the presenter - mouse-over the meeting attendee(s) on the left. Then she can share her desktop (after you make her the presenter).

Desktop sharing presents two options: Full Screen or Region (which is then adjustable).

Sarah, you can try all this by yourself. Create a new room, and click the top left button to share your screen.

Also note: if you or any user click the webcam button, others can see you and you will see a thumbnail of your own video feed :)

Tip: use the "Layout" button (bottom right) to change screen layout to suit your particular meeting/presentation/discussion. Any user can do this at will and change layout in a second until he/she sees that one that suits.

Do let me know if you have any other questions.

I look forward to your valued feedback when you are ready. Please do not worry about my feelings. My goal is to enhance this free tool so it is suitable for as many people as possible.

Thanks

Samo, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  4. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seems to be a great offer,I can't apply right now,I will contact you soon to see if there is a space available for me tough.

Froggys, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  5. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Froggys - "apply"? ... No application needed friend. It is a completely free and completely open and completely full functioned "free web conferencing and online meetings" site and I intended to keep it that. Just check out the conferencing system, use it and kindly let me have your feedback here in this thread (about free video conferencing etc, not the site itself).

Many thanks in advance

Samo, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  6. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are there some special conditions?

StSignal, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  7. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Conditions for what?
    The System
    The system/site has no special conditions for users. ALL FUNCTIONS are available to all free users.

The Reward for Review
    No special conditions. Just an honest, high quality review of the conferencing/meeting system that helps me improve the site will be fine. A few specific points, suggestions, positive and negative will be very helpful.

Samo, Aug 31, 2016 IP