1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revriew of the best cashback website ever

Discussion in 'Websites' started by lionnelj, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:18 PM.

Hello guys!

Today i wan to make a review of a website that i used for 1 year and i found that it's pretty cool.
    This website is a cashback website and it's called "Ebates". As i sad, i used it for 1 year and i get cashbacks always. And i redeem the money via paypal, but you can redeem via your bank account.
    All you have to do is to sign up from here: Ebates sign up.
    After signing up and completing your profile, you will see that you got 5$ as a gift for signing up.
    Now, the website will ask you to install the ebates web extension (for chrome/firefox).
    install it.
    then, when you are about to buy something online, get to the product page and you will see a green botton at the top of the product page that says: "Activate cashback".
    Just click on it, then it will refresh the page and you can buy your product safely and easily.
    when you buy your product, you will see that you have got some money one your balance.
    this is your cashback. The cashback can be about 30% to 80% of the product's price.
    SEMrush
    I hope that helped you and if you have any questions, just comment below and i'm gonna answer it.

lionnelj, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:18 PM IP
    SEMrush