1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revolutionary Google domination system “Linkwheel” - Promotional Offer

Discussion in 'Services' started by i5555t, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdesigns

pdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just placed an order. How many days does it take to complete both Basic and Big Linkwheels?

pdesigns, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  2. webtwist-design.com

webtwist-design.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like the 85$ package aka the big wheel. I have send you my info.

Im not trying to hijack this thread but may I suggest my blog commenting service for building links fast for your properties. Quick and cheap way to gain links.

I cant wait to see how this package will help :)

webtwist-design.com, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  3. i5555t

i5555t Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys,

because of so much interest in this service and many orders received in past 24 hours I have to finish promo period and stop taking new orders until I finish all the work ordered !

Only people who already contacted me can place the orders with promo price.

And we are currently closed for new orders!

Once the service is reopened New price for a small wheel will be $35 for a small wheel and $120 for a big wheel!

i5555t, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  4. SEO4hire

SEO4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Damn - I was just getting ready to order. Guess I will try the other member...

SEO4hire, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  5. flightnurse

flightnurse Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Order placed for Big Linkwheel (as per our PM discussion before you closed new order taking).

flightnurse, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  6. onlinetrading

onlinetrading Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for closing the doors and not overloading :)

onlinetrading, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  7. iglweb

iglweb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please pm when you are open again, i would like to order a basic wheel!

Ian

iglweb, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  8. i5555t

i5555t Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, you are on my waiting list, I'll be ready to take more orders next week

i5555t, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  9. Dennis Wilson

Dennis Wilson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review of Small Wheel.

I would definitely recommend this service. It really goes the extra mile such as adding pictures to each property. Report is nicely detailed and contains all the login information should you wish to change anything or add more.

Despite the guy having lots of work from this thread, turnaraound was very quick and professional.

Great Service and I hope to order more once I see how it affects serps.

Dennis Wilson, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  10. eibmoz

eibmoz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I went ahead and ordered the 'basic linkweel', look forward to the results.

eibmoz, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  11. onlinetrading

onlinetrading Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Ordered on the 15th

Let me know how its going.

Thank you

onlinetrading, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  12. TopNotchServices

TopNotchServices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I will take 3 big wheels. PM me when you can take my order and start work.

TopNotchServices, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  13. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    its more interesting to know how your results were so far with this linkbuilding
    method. you dont have to show us your sites but it would be definitely worth
    to know for which keywords you rank in which position within which time.

many questions, I know, but every linkbuilding is useless if it doesn't effect SERPs.

thanks and regards

jophan, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  14. i5555t

i5555t Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jophan,
    I understand that you have right to be suspicious about this method as it is not so easy to prove any method in such a short amount of time.
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here becose of rules of forum, but I will do it just as an example and if moderators tell me I will delete this post.

I want you to have a look at this blog:

http://school-loans-consolidation.net/

blog is only 6 weeks old (Domain registered on 9.May.2009 with godaddy and first post is from 10.May.2009), I built 1 big wheel and 1 small wheel around it 4 weeks ago and this morning I checked page rank and I couldnt beleve my eyes when I saw that it has PR3 in that short amount of time.
    You can check page rank and also a domain age yourself.
    I must addmit that I also did some video promotion with 2 youtube videos and also some link exchanges and directory submitions too, but nothing mad, so PR3 is mainly result of linkwheel method i believe.
    If this is not good proove I dont know what other example could I give you, I dont know any other method that can give PR3 to a new site in 4-5 weeks

i5555t, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  15. crazyhunter

crazyhunter Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do we need to have a squidoo lense at the center or can I have my own existing site there?

crazyhunter, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  16. i5555t

i5555t Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can put any page you want in the centre, any page that you want to improve rankings, most people put their homepage at the centre, but it can also be landing page or squizee page for some product, it can also be squidoo page but that is up to you.

i5555t, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  17. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i555t,

Thank you for your service.

For others, I would like to say that I used i5555t's services and I really liked them. They are surely worth the value. I am ordering one more.

Thank you.

jimkarter, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  18. DJ Ha

DJ Ha Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me when you are taking on more. Do you think this would be an effective method of promoting an industrial equipment site? If so I will start with one big.

DJ Ha, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  19. i5555t

i5555t Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys,
    Wanted to thank everyone showing interest in my service, placing orders and having patience to wait for me to complete all the work. As this is new thing to me (offering SEO service on forum) I made few mistakes and want to apologize for that, I wasnt aware on how much time is needed to finish one single order so I run out of time in couple of instances. Every order has three steps, first step is article writing and preparation and I'm not doing this job personally so there is always waiting time for the articles at least day or two. 2nd step is building of linkwheel and all web 2.0 properties has to be linked in a wheel structure in this step. 3rd and final step of each order is building of backlinks and promotion of the all web 2.0 properties, so even in best case the job can not be finished in a single day as there are different people doing each step and everyone has his own times.
    So I would like to take this oportunity to apologize to all people who placed the orders last week and the job is not finished yet, I'll do my best to complete their orders as soon as possible, and I'll also include more backlinks in each package as a bonus for all my customers.

Lot of people are asking me to take their orders and I couldnt say no even so the service was closed I was getting orders every day and still have many orders to do!

So from now on everyone can place the order but there will be a waiting list for all new orders of 4-7 days. So whoever places the order today will have to wait 4-7 days for me to start working on their project and it could take up to 10-12 days for the order to be finished from the time of placing the order. I'm sorry about that but there is lot of work involved in doing this job.

I'm currently training one more person to work with me so things should go much faster in near future.
    And now last thing I have to say is a new price. I decided not to make a big difference for a small wheel and it will be built for $30, but the price for a big whill will have to change as there is really lot ow work involved and instead of 30 backlinks for each 2.0 property I decided to offer 70+ backlinks for each property in the wheel, so The new price for a big wheel from now on is $99. And I also want to introduce new medium size wheel with 1 main wheel and 1 subwheel with 12 properties in total at the price of $55. So let me sum everything up:

WAITING LIST FOR ALL NEW ORDERS IS 4-7 DAYS AND IT CAN TAKE UP TO 10-12 DAYS FOR ORDER TO BE FINISHED

SMALL WHEEL - $30 (6 web 2.0 properties)

MEDIUM WHEEL-$55 (12 web 2.0 properties)

BIG WHEEL - $99 (24 web 2.0 peopreties)

Please allow up to 24 hours for all answers and queries, I will spend 1 hour each day just answering your messages, but dont want to chech my PM-s and emails every 5 minutes any losing half a day emailing and chatting to people. I hope that these new changes will give me the chance to do the job in quicker and more professionall manner and it will allow me to concentrate to work beter and do it much quicker.
    Thanks

i5555t, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  20. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,

I know this effect. strangely, sometimes google makes to my mind a miscalculation on fresh new sites concerning the PR. I had one case with a customer who had a brand new site. the only thing I did was
    doing some SB submissions. guess what happened in the next PR update? PR4!!!
    ok, no it is down to 3 again but you know one thing is much more interesting than PR.
    Traffic! If the site you mentioned could improve in serps then this method pays.

regards

jophan, Jun 25, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.