1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reviews of SFIMG.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Willprospector, Sep 5, 2009.

I would like to start a posting chain with reviews concerning this program,
    Strong Futures International Marketing Group. I have a power rank of #2 and am #1 in sales for Sept. 2009 so I am pretty pleased. I would like other people
    to bring their problems and thought forward because if you post a problem in their forum, it gets deleted and you are told you are only complaining.
    Hopefully this will be a more open-minded forum.:)

Willprospector, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  2. Willprospector

Willprospector Peon

Best Answers:
    ” IMPORTANT! Effective this month, SFI has changed the VersaPoints awarded for TCredits.
    If you’re a current TCredit customer, you will want to check your VP Scoreboard and verify
    the amount of VersaPoints on your account for August 2010. In this way, you’ll ensure you
    retain the required VP by the last day of this month to maintain your SFI rank, commissions,
    perks, and benefits. If you have any questions, please contact us via the SFI Affiliate
    Support Line at: https://www.sfimg.com/HelpDesk/SupportLine.sfi ”

Was this an announcement or a non-announcement? What did it announce? That there was a change in the number of VersaPoint credits given for 1 TCredits? I think I explained it better than they did,but I still did not say how many VersaPoints you get for one TCredit. Well, since “the announcement” did not announce this, then I will have to announce it:

As of August 2010, SFIMG has made the puchase of One TCredit Only worth 110 VersaPoints. That means that in order to get 1500 VersaPoints, you have to buy at least 14 TCredits times $1.99 which equals $27.86 !!!! And that means the price of selling on TripleClcks.com went up an amazing 40 PERCENT in ONE MONTH DURING A RECESSION !!!!!!

Now that is an announcement of fact, not an obfuscation. Here are the implications, many INTERNATIONAL Affiliates WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BECOME EXECUTIVE AFFILIATES, hurting not only the bottom line of SFIMG.com but everyone who is an affiliate in SFIMG.com . Thanks. That was one of the worst moves I have ever seen Jerry make. I know every international affiliate of mine will cringe. Many can barely get $19.90 to pay for the 10 TCredits from before. Now Jerry has made it that much more difficult. Why bother trying to recruit people from all across the globe when all he does is make it harder and harder for them? Let’s see if this post brings forward any other people who know what I say is true. I have a Power Rank of 28-30 depending on the month,so I have a little experience.

Willprospector, Aug 2, 2010 IP