1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Reviewers wanted] To Review my Ecommerce Mini Importation Business Guide

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by dollarswealth, Mar 20, 2015.

Here is the deal, I need 10 Reviewers for the pre- release of my first Info product.

Inside The Ecommerce Mini Importation Guide, You'll Learn…

- How to get started as a mini importer in the next 72 hours, even if you are dead broke.

- 4 100% guaranteed import portals where you can do all your importation on with peace of mind.

- My 1,2,3 simple steps to verify sellers so as to ascertain their experience with their past customers. Dare venture into this business without these tips, you're on your own.

- Separating the real wholesalers from the middlemen; how to identify the scammers of the industry.

- How to track shipments and confirm deliveries - what you must not do before shipment.

- How to market your goods to consumers, using only social media (no need for a website - this will wow you seriously!)

- One important thing you must do in order to succeed... Miss this, and be ready to turn to the all sorrowful importer.

And lots more...

In order to get a free review copy, you must:

1) Must have at least 100 posts on the DigitalPoint
    2) Been a DigitalPoint member for at least 1 year
    3) Write an honest review, at least 3 sentences long.
    4) Must get back to me within 48 hours (The faster the better)

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PMs (my box is almost full and I might not see it)

If you are interested, please post here with your email addresss and i will send you the review copy

If you send a video review, I will send you 50 ways to make your first sale. But, this is optional. I would love any reviews. Thanks!!

Also, i need your opinion on how much to sell the report and any changes you think I should make.

Please only ask for a review copy if you are serious. You can post your review here on this thread or send it to

Thank you,
    Nwogu Chibuikem

dollarswealth, Mar 20, 2015 IP