1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review www.nicenic.net please!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by iisp.hk, May 6, 2013.

1. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, the Twitter/Facebook Promo prgram will be kept simple enough as our slogan promised.
    livina, I would suggest you to take 1-2 minutes to sign up an account with NiceNIC.NET, it's FREE. In general, the registered users/members will be firstly informed of NiceNIC's latest promo programs. Thank you for your time!

The girls who were responsible for NiceNIC.NET revamping have been advised that their effort won your highly evaluation. Thank you very much, bcdxer.

NiceNIC's CTO Mr. Chen is now handling in person the speed issue of connection/website loading for countries outside of China. It's anticipated to be completed in the next 1-2 days.
    You mentioned Australia, I wanna take this opportunity to specially thank all customers/partners from your country as we NiceNIC got the most support from there.

To be honest, you are right. The cost prices for Hong Kong HK and South Korea based servers would be higher than US based servers. But you can still get favorable discounted pricing as we discussed above.
    Customer Service and Technical Support are the TOP things we cared/are caring/will care about. If it is not, how we "Striving to be the most SPECIAL
    ICANN Accredited Registrar with the BEST Services in Asia!"?

Thank you for the question. We now do not support live chat, customers/partners are welcome to contact us by Email or Online Ticket System. It's convenient and simple-to-use. More importantly, our staffs will always pay high attention to the Emails and Tickets received and take care of customers/partners' requests.

Hello Dajon, thank you for your kindness, thank you for your time to do testing.
    The concerned technical staff was already assigned to re-test NiceNIC website by W3C validators, found the problem and fix it.
    NiceNIC's CTO Mr. Chen is now handling in person the speed issue of connection/website loading for countries outside of China. It's anticipated to be completed in the next 1-2 days. Update will be posted soon about how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    iisp.hk, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    livina and werliyu like this.
  2. livina

livina Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Helen, It would be nice if I can sign in to my nicenic.net account with my facebook account. It would be save my memory to remember so many password :)
    [​IMG]

livina, Sep 27, 2013 IP
    iisp.hk likes this.
  3. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    The screenshot looks great.
    That's a good idea, but I am not so sure about whether Facebook would allow us to do so, if any DPer knows how, please just advise. Thanks in advance!
    Btw, what's your Facebook account please, livina? I am at https://www.facebook.com/nicenic.net.

Hello DP keyboard warriors,

Could you please do us a favor, visit our official website of http://nicenic.net and let us know how the connection speed will be for you?

We just upgraded the data center to higher tier but were not so sure about how it will work for visitors from different regions.

Any feedback/comment/advice we can receive from your end will be greatly appreciated and later server-end configuration adjustments will be made accordingly per your information.

Faithfully,
    NiceNIC.NET Team

Hello DPers, I was reminded that the expression of "keyboard warriors" was not a polite way to address our fellow members, sorry for the negligence, I did not mean it. Thank you for your understanding.

iisp.hk, Sep 27, 2013 IP
    1 person likes this.
  4. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Helen,
    I like it, you have done a very good job.
    It took me some time to understand that I don't have to click to change slide, only hover.
    Also downloading the slides takes some time, you might want to look into that.
    May I ask, are you Chinese?

monkeye, Nov 10, 2013 IP
    iisp.hk likes this.
  5. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feedback, MeaPoethree, I will later forward it to NiceNIC technical support team.

Hi monkeye, I much appreciate your nice comment.
    Tbh, I did not well understand what you mentioned by "I don't have to click to change slide, only hover.", could you please elaborate it?
    Sure, we are Chinese domain Registrar, got accredited by ICANN, CNNIC, HKIRC etc. Thank you for asking.

Hello friends,
    We finally decided to remove the twitter plugin from our homepage and replace it with hot domain price list considering the internet connection issue. Now, this is the latest one:
    [​IMG]
    Thank you for your attention and wait for your feedback!

iisp.hk, Nov 10, 2013 IP
    livina likes this.
  6. MeaPoethree

MeaPoethree Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @iisp.hk,

Right, I agree with @livina! If the price is not too expensive, surely you will have many register here:)

Sorry @Dajon,
    After I check back, it has changed the Latest Performance Report for nicenic
    [​IMG]

Tremendous @iisp.hk,
    Means you have to improve and enhance the performance of your site

MeaPoethree, Nov 24, 2013 IP
    livina and iisp.hk like this.
  7. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello MeaPoethree, welcome to DP!
    We much appreciate your visit, testing and positive comment to NiceNIC.
    Hope to hear more from you here.
    The girl in your avatar is damn cute. ;)

iisp.hk, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  8. MeaPoethree

MeaPoethree Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much Helen,
    I'm just curious, when i visited your site, I think impossible if nicenic performance is low, so I checked it. After 4 months of dajon performance report of your site, it turns nicenic situation now is much better.

It was nice to share and communicate with many people

Regards,

MeaPoethree, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  9. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Happy new year to all friends who posted in and viewed this thread.
    May you have a lucky & wealthy & healthy 2014!

[​IMG]

iisp.hk, Jan 6, 2014 IP
    livina likes this.
  10. MeaPoethree

MeaPoethree Member

Best Answers:
    You're welcome Helen!
    May you, nicenic and we all more successful in this year.
    New Year, new spirit, new ideas, and many lucky & wealthy!

MeaPoethree, Jan 9, 2014 IP
    livina likes this.