1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review UniversityStore.com [The Lowest Prices on Electronics & Accessories]

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ArtiFax, Feb 10, 2012.

Site: http://universitystore.com

Mission: To offer the lowest prices on electronics and accessories.

Type of site: eCommerce.

Meta Title: UniversityStore.com - The Lowest Prices on Electronics and Accessories
    Meta Description: Lowest priced Tablets, Mp3 Players, HD Cameras, Office Products, Personal Electronics, Computer, Audio & Video Accessories, General Merchandise and more!
    Keywords: lowest, price, lowest price, store, audio, video, camcorders, recorders, cellphone, digital camera, flash drive, headphone, ipad, ipod, networking, notebook, office, printer, electronics, surge, tablets, telephones, toner, ink, video game, accessories

Been in business since 2010.
    Partner of University Accessories Inc.

We make special buys, receive huge tax incentives by selling to college bookstores and that's where the lowest prices come into play.

Interested in any feedback. Can't seem to get this thing going!!!!!!!

Thanks.

ArtiFax, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  2. Pak U Tube

Pak U Tube Active Member

Best Answers:
    Site design is very nice. keep going.

Pak U Tube, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  3. FokeBox

FokeBox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Design, colors, styles and content are perfect, but I thin that the fon size is quite small I would increse it!
    Best wishes,
    Fokebox

FokeBox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. spydie007

spydie007 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, that's a busy site, but today we don't have 4:3 monitors anymore, everything is widescreen. Time to get a newer web developer program.

spydie007, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  5. john.morison

john.morison Member

Best Answers:
    I have saw your site and focus in your prices. You told that you offer lowest prices. So according to me if you provide market rate as well as you your price then i thing people may satisfy with your lowest price. Currently if we saw your price then we have no idea what is market price. So show market and your prices both. and if you show the profit or difference between market and your price then i think people more like your site. overall your site is too good

john.morison, Feb 10, 2012 IP