1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Travel Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by imranamen6, Jan 17, 2018.

I have recently designed a new website and looking for people to review on it and tell me if it needs any rectifications.

Website Link: http://www.matrixsoftware.site

imranamen6, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  2. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Website looks great, really you did a good job, I can imagine how hard it is to integrate such a system that actually works.

One bad thing that I noticed is the Justin Timberlake's photo in the footer. Try to put another photo, of you or of a friend of yours. It just doesn't seem legit with Justin Timberlake in your footer.

dimitarang, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  3. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks. I have updated the picture!

imranamen6, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  4. voon

voon Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was wondering, is it intended to let user type in the airport name/code in depart / arrival field first then only the drop down list is shown?
    Was thinking there would be a drop down list for me to select even when it's empty. I know it's a long list, but would it help to list down some or by country first?
    As all other fields can be selected by mouse click or touch. Just the depart and arrival field I have to type (lazy me :D).

Design is great and looks professional.

voon, Jan 19, 2018 IP