1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review This Start up

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jaggy28, Dec 20, 2013.

Bounzd.com , an inbound calling platform which favors web marketers in terms of call tracking and call analytics. This small button can replace the total use of toll free and kill long waiting period in addition with tracking all calls .

I am looking for genuine reviews . So please go on and shoot your experience

jaggy28, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  2. element01

element01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'll let you off since this your first post, but this should really be posted in the review section of the forum:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/websites.23/

Here's my quick review:

- The overall design is excellent and I imagine it will convert well
    - Why is it called Bounzd? It's difficult to pronounce and it make me think of bounce (and bounce isn't something you want on a website!)
    - The info-graphic at the top could be easier to understand e.g. mention that they place a click to call button on their website
    - You need an someone to re-do your copy. There are quite a few odd sentences that make it look a bit unprofessional:

"INBOUND CALLING PLATFORM FOR YOUR BUSINESS" - Would make more sense as WEBSITE since it's a widget (as opposed to a toll-free number service etc)

"ADD INTELLIGENCE TO YOUR VOICE WITH CLICK-TO-CALL AND CALL TRACKING" - This doesn't make much sense and sounds patronising! Perhaps you meant something like "ENHANCE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH CLICK-TO-CALL & CALL TRACKING"?

"ANSWER WHEN YOUR VISITORS LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU." This also makes no sense. Did you mean something like "ENGAGE WITH VISITORS WHEN THEY NEED YOU MOST"?

Let me know if you want me to do your copy (I'm bored)

Good luck!

element01, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  3. jaggy28

jaggy28 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks For your kind Feedback. I noted your points . :)

jaggy28, Dec 23, 2013 IP