1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review this new very easy logo maker please

Discussion in 'Websites' started by JEET, May 12, 2021.

Review this new very easy LogoMaker please

I might need to do some work on the design of the website, but are the generated logos good enough?
    https://topSeoSMO.com/imageMake/logoMaker/

Its very easy to use, you change your text, font/style/colors if needed, select a different image (thousands available), and click make Logo button.

The text can be written in many styles,
    solid colors,
    gradient colors,
    rainbow colors,
    pattern fill using an image, in 2 different modes.

In rainbow color setting, you give 2 colors at least, start and end, and 7 colors will be filled between those 2 main colors.
    You can give more than 2 colors also.

In gradient color setting, same thing, you give 2 or more colors, and all colors between those will be used, not just 7.

In pattern fill, you select a pattern image from the available hundreds of patterns.
    You also need to select the pattern mode in the dropbox (same gradient dropbox has a pattern option)
    The text will be written using this pattern, instead of solid colors.
    You can make your text look as if written by "smoke", or "bubbles" etc!

Then the main image.
    It can be completely removed, or aligned at different positions to the text (top, bottom, left, right, between two text layers).

Its taking me 2 minutes to make a logo using this tool!

Everything is on one page itself, ajax work, so no hitting back buttons to select templates.
    Its not template based actually. So you can do so much more than just stick your text on a pre-defined template image...

Should work on mobile phone browsers also.

Please let me know your thoughts.

JEET, May 12, 2021 IP
    Aelko likes this.