1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review site domain opinion needed!!

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by GT6, Sep 2, 2019.

?

Which one should I go for?

1. xxxxreviews.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. xxxxreview.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello Everybody,

I am thinking to opening a local product review site where we will review all kinds of local businesses and their products and readers will be able to comment and vote. Now the real confusion begins where choosing the domain. I have a domain in my mind. The domain name is something like this xxxxreview.com . Now what I can't decide whether should I go for xxxxreview.com or xxxxreviews.com . both of them are available but I can't decide whether should I go with Review or Reviews and why should I choose that one. XXXX for example purpose only. Thank for your valuable opinions :)

GT6, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  2. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HI.
    It doesn't matter that much.
    choose that which makes sense grammatically and best describes your site.

Review is singular, reviews plural, so if you plan to have lots of reviews on the site then “reviews” makes more sense.

It doesn't matter from an SEO point of view because people often search for “product name review” and “product name reviews”, Google and other search engines understand that review and reviews are pretty much the same so it will not make much of a difference.

Choose that which makes the most sense grammatically and best describes your site from a visitor's point of view.

I hope that helps :)

IMDaniel, Nov 25, 2019 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The review sites are hard to get off the ground. But let's say you were successful, are you prepared to be hammered by unhappy business owners who will threaten to sue you if the negative info is not wiped out from Google and Bing? The risk is there. Think hard about it before launching it.

qwikad.com, Nov 26, 2019 IP