1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review site allowing members to use their associate ID

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by brenda003, Apr 10, 2006.

I'd like some feedback from some Amazon affiliate vets. I've done a lot of affiliate programs but never Amazon. But I've launched a new site as part of a network of sites I run, where people post reviews on various products.

I'd like some feedback on the site if possible, the good, the bad, the ugly.

http://www.reviewparty.com

brenda003, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  2. donnareed

donnareed Peon

Best Answers:
    This is actually quite a clever idea. Gets people to provide content for you for free. Nice site design, too.

The trick will be driving traffic to the site. Whats the plan? Otherwise there is no value add above and beyond doing the same thing on one's own website.

donnareed, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  3. brenda003

brenda003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, instead of everyone trying to put up their own reviews on products and drive traffic to it, what better way than to do it all on one site? They still retain 100% of the Amazon comissions. Plus, I have a lot of Internet marketing behind me and plan on spending quite a bit for advertising, as well as some other methods. It's also part of a growing network of sites, so that's a plus, too.

Glad you like it!

brenda003, Apr 14, 2006 IP