1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review request for a new startup project - Overfeat

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Hardik Manktala, May 29, 2016.

Untitled-1.png

URL: https://overfeat.com

Overfeat is a new online shopping organization where users can sell their old stuff and get new one with a vital and reliable virtual currency called feaTokens acting as an intermediate.

Users can sell, purchase, auction or even barter the items.

And before you ask yourselves, don't worry, Overfeat has a strong and rigid system to get rid of all the cock-roaches and bugs from a nice dwelling community.

Also, what could be more interesting than getting to cashout all your feaTokens to USD? Therefore, Overfeat also serves as a source of easy passive income which is obtained by dusting off that wooden chest you've got in your basement (if you have one, of course).

Tried to keep things as short as possible.

If you've questions and queries, please don't hesitate in asking. I thank you for your time reading this time.

Hardik Manktala, May 29, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen your site and seems to me that site design and function both are very nice. I like it. But one question if you do not mind then.
    People would sell and buy items. Ok but when selling items or receiving payment or buying item giving payment then what will be the payment method or system ? Paypal, Credit Card , Other ?

Tokens will be converted as dollar or dollar will converted as token thats well. But physically peoples have to buy or sell with cash, am I right ? I mean I want to sell a pen then how buyer will give me payment ?

robinbd4u, May 29, 2016 IP
  3. Hardik Manktala

Hardik Manktala Active Member

Best Answers:
    A newly registered user starts with 1,000 feaTokens (our virtual currency). Now user can go and buy an item ranging between that amount or earn more feaTokens by either selling his items or completing offers. User can also convert real currency to feaTokens (only PayPal and Bitcoins are supported as of now).

Now, suppose you want to buy the pen and you've 5,000 fT and pen costs 4,000 fT. Once you make the purchase, 4000 fT will be deducted from your account and an order will be initialized with appropriate information sent to seller and displayed to buyer. A conversation box will be provided as well. Seller will mark the order as complete once everything's done. However, if anything goes wrong, both seller and buyer can initialize a dispute and bring it to Overfeat's desk.

Coming to conversion part, suppose you have built up enough reputation to convert feaTokens to USD. You can head over to the withdraw form to initialize a request and it will be processed within certain time.

We basically seek to create a friendly online community where people can exchange their goods with each other.

That's about it.

4. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thank you very much. Now paypal and bitcoin is available. Some country do not support paypal would you think any other option to add ? like payza , skrill, payoneer , western union.

To withdraw money both paypal and bitcoin will be usable now ?

robinbd4u, May 29, 2016 IP
  5. Hardik Manktala

Hardik Manktala Active Member

Best Answers:
    We might consider more payment processors in future.