1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Postloop!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by EvanP, Apr 14, 2011.

Site Name: Postloop
    Link: Postloop
    Description: Postloop is the ultimate website for earning cash (about $0.05-$0.09 per post) or free posts for your own forums. It's basically an automated post exchange... Everything is done for you and tracked by Postloop's fantastic servers. Such a great website!

EvanP, Apr 14, 2011 IP
    GTAce likes this.
  2. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for spreading the word!

GTAce, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  3. KHyuga

KHyuga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Got rejected for poor Grammar - first time my quality of English has ever been doubted. Was not even informed about which post this alleged offence was committed in.

As if that's not enough, the rejection message indicated that I cannot apply for a "reviewal". Come on, that's a term used in funerals! Now if they can't even get their English in their standard replies right, how do you trust them to do a good job at running the business?

Totally appalling and unprofessional. I am done with them. Proceed at your own risk.

KHyuga, Jun 22, 2013 IP