1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review please

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Emmawoods000, Sep 12, 2018.

Hi
    Please give honest feedback on my recent web design project for this waterproofing company. Here's the link: http://www.removeandrestore.ca/. Please tell me what you think about the UI of the website?

Emmawoods000, Sep 12, 2018 IP
  2. Vanth

Vanth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's really nice and clean but the logo doesn't seem to match the style of the site. Quite a lot on one page, maybe a choice of how many offers are viewed?

Vanth, Sep 15, 2018 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yellow text on a white background is a no-no. Too hard to read. Does not meet WCAG legibility standards.

White text in a yellow box is just as bad.

Your contact area under "Book A Consultation" needs work. Specifically the boxes need labels. As it is we need to GUESS what goes in which box. Which of the three boxes is for email? What goes in the other two? Name? Address? Comments? A second email to check for typos? Or what? And which boxes?

You need to fix your captcha. Clicking on it does NOTHING. In reality, you should find a better captcha as Google's capcha has a bug which can cause the capcha to NEVER complete, meaning that the booking request can NEVER be submitted.

When I clicked the SUBMIT button with EMPTY fields, all that happens is "The field is required" giving NO INDICATION of what belongs in which field. And the whole page scrolls to the bottom, meaning that if one does not scroll back up (very likely) one would NEVER know that the email was NEVER sent if there were any errors.

mmerlinn, Sep 15, 2018 IP