1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review PersonalityHQ website.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by w00d1s, Apr 17, 2016.

Please review my new blog. http://www.personalityhq.com
    Niche: Self-Improvement in various aspects of life.
    Open to criticism and advices.

w00d1s, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  2. hannahcarter

hannahcarter Member

Best Answers:
    if you change the "Economic Life" tab with "Professional Life", it would be much better IMO, though it is up to you. Also, your Header 2 style could be a lot more modern, right now it looks dated. Other than that, it looks like a nice, easy and clean website to me.

hannahcarter, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  3. w00d1s

w00d1s Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What about financial life? Wouldn't it sound better?

w00d1s, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to get someone to subedit your text. It is quite difficult to read - close enough to be good but just missing joining words and could do with polish.

The investing article was a bit simplistic - didn't cover property, liens, commodities etc and in some countries you have to have certification to give investment advice so be careful. You will also have different advice for people in different countries. Muslims have their own system of loaning money and, in this day and age, you can't really cover investment without at least mentioning all the options.

There's nothing in Social Life - you shouldn't publish sections until you have content.

Overall I couldn't really work out what type of site yours is. You probably need to make that clearer. The fb box probably came closest but it's way down the page
    upload_2016-4-29_19-1-28.png

upload_2016-4-29_19-2-23.png

sarahk, Apr 29, 2016 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DP.jpg

This top space is wasted, either push it too the top or add some banner for advertisements. I think you should come up with some kind of logo which includes your site name which is personalityHQ. So you can remove that what it is written there and use it with some sliding images or a gallery.

China_girl, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  6. Slippers

Slippers Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree.

- Waste of top space. Your logo hogs way too much of the space. I know your site is about personality, but that's it
    - Too much text. You're not making it easy for me to find out what you're about
    - You ask for a subscription with "Exclusive services", but what are those services? I'm not going to sign up to find out.
    - Not much content.
    - Although I'm from Germany and there are other people here that might be better judges, but it seems to me that your teasing copy could use some kind of make-over

Slippers, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  7. w00d1s

w00d1s Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keep feedback flowing! Thank you all, very much. All this is noted and will be improved over time.

w00d1s, Apr 30, 2016 IP