1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Out Of Control Videos

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by log0008, Sep 14, 2013.

Hello,

I posted in here sometime ago and got a lot of positive feedback and have now worked on those area's to improve our site! Our traffic is now hitting around 350 Unique hits per day :)

http://outofcontrolvideos.com/

What more could be done to make the site look and feel better along with improving our traffic stats?

Thanks alot!

log0008, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  2. anonymous01

anonymous01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good.
    I would say 4 of 5 stars. The only advice I would have is that it seems a little cluttered (there is a lot of stuff in a small area). That makes it less appealing and makes loading long :(

anonymous01, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  3. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    The logo background colour does not respect the background colour, can you change it?

monkeye, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  4. streetcopmillionaire

streetcopmillionaire Active Member

Best Answers:
    log0008,

I think it looks great...I do think that there's definitely some stuff that you can do to help you monetize it better...

First, I'd do everything you can to collect the email addresses of people that go to the site. If they go there somehow, but don't return, and you don't have a way to convince them to come back, you're losing them. You need to take advantage of every set of eyes that makes it to your site. So, I'd set up an email responder (aweber, getresponse, etc...there's plenty out there to choose from) and offer them "something" in return for giving them your email address.

Second, I don't know if there's a way for you to do it with your site, but I'd look at finding some internal way to create a profit off of it. Obviously you've got ads running for others, who are then using the leads from your site to monetize for themselves, so if you can get those ads working for you whether they are your product or it's an affiliate product (do some split testing to see what works to get you the best bang for your space). Remember, if they come there, and leave without giving you their email, and they click on an ad and leave, they are GONE....so make sure you're getting the best affiliate price you can if you're going to give your lead away.

Third, once you've got the leads....communicate with them... not enough where you annoy them, but let them know about cool videos that are new or something... a non-intrusive way to keep yourself in front of them so that when they go online they think about your site and checking it...

Hope that helps somewhat bro!! Best of luck!!

SCM

streetcopmillionaire, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  5. tahoecale

tahoecale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good but i dont like how big the footer is and too many AD's in the footer, besides that i like the colors and layout. Great job :D

tahoecale, Oct 19, 2013 IP