1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review on inyourways' ebook GIGSTERBUX 3.12

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Pie-Rate Kiing, Mar 17, 2013.

Hello fellow DP members,

Before I start to write my review, I'd really like to thank inyourways to let me have this opportunity to review his e-book.I'll have 3 sections about the review as described below

The Pros :
    • Great detail in explanation and to the point.I have always found all the informations in this eBook relevant and important to the degree of discussion.
    • Obviously a solid and full proof method has been described.
    • Very much NOOB friendly.Avoiding complex and improper words to keep it simple and easy.
    • Best thing is the suggestions of multiple ways of applying the method described in the book.
    The Cons:
    • Some payment proofs to paypal or bank would obviously add some heavyweight dimension to this book.
    • I found the fonts too narrow and sometimes it gets hard to read them.
    The Bottom Line :

• For those who are new or having a hard time to make some money online or atleast creating an window of opportunity for yourself,I believe this eBook is the guide that can help you out to the success.Despite the cons, I believe it is very much worth to have this eBook.I would strongly recommend this book to you guys who need it.
    Thanks a lot for reading this review.I hope it was helpful and worth it for the time spent to read this thread.Best of luck to inyourways !! Have a nice day people :D

Pie-Rate Kiing, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  2. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    inyourway, Mar 17, 2013 IP