1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review new Diablo 3 Community

Discussion in 'Design' started by tigrrra, May 7, 2012.

Im looking for some reviews. Keep in mind that there are parts of the website that are not quite finished. But its in decent condition.

If possible rate out of 10.

http://tinyurl.com/6wo4ka6

If you like it please vote for us too on the top sites located on the homepage ;)

tigrrra, May 7, 2012 IP
  2. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow! I have no complain for your site . I wanna give you 9 out of 10.
    I'm sure everybody will be agree with me.

xendurinan, May 7, 2012 IP
    tigrrra likes this.
  3. tigrrra

tigrrra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    xendurinan: thanks for the review. I still have a lot of work on it but its coming along nicely i think.

tigrrra, May 7, 2012 IP
  4. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    tigrrra you are welcome I wish you will work hard and make your site more beautiful.
    Best of luck.

xendurinan, May 8, 2012 IP
  5. Swaps4

Swaps4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really nice, how long did it take to do? I know it isn't complete yet but I really like it.

Swaps4, May 9, 2012 IP
  6. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    Everything is good except the color of the links in the bottom is too light. I will give 9 of 10.

Greyhound, May 9, 2012 IP
    tigrrra likes this.
  7. tigrrra

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone. Site took about 2 - 3 days to complete it to this point. There are at least 2 - 3 times more time needed. Hoping i can get it to 100 before release date or close to it.

I am aware of the color Greyhound its on my to do list :).... which btw its getting long lol

tigrrra, May 9, 2012 IP
  8. Sharps

Sharps Peon

Best Answers:
    Site looks decent :) One thing i could suggest you get yourself a custom made header since the wallpaper in the background really doesn't fit your site.
    The head of the lady is completely covered by the navigation, and the orcish dark face on the right is sort of out place too.

Another thing is - don't overdo it with the diablo font. Especially when you used such a modern font for you logo. And recent posts text is hardly readable.
    Your website/theme is grid based and if i was doing this design i'd float the logo to the left.
    Btw, I have a big monitor and use a high resolution so your right floated login button was barely noticable :)

There is some other small stuff, but i figure thats because the site is not finished.
    Otherwise good job, you almost have a pretty decent site there. But for now, im giving it a solid 7 out of 10.

Sharps, May 10, 2012 IP
    tigrrra likes this.
  9. tigrrra

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sharps. The header/logo im redoing it not happy with it. The Diablo font is only being used in several locations 4 or 5 by the time website is complete it will be down to 3. Titles of sidebars, Titles of articles on the article page and maybe one other place. (Good Point)

as for the log in i will probably change the color to make it stand out... good to know thanks for the input.

tigrrra, May 10, 2012 IP
  10. tigrrra

Best Answers:
    just fixed a big problem people were not able to register... If you guys stumble across any problems please let me know by PM or through the feedback tab on the site. It would be appreciated.

tigrrra, May 10, 2012 IP