1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my YouTube channel

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Sotonrulers, Dec 18, 2014.

Hey guys, I've recently updated my YouTube channel so would love some constructive reviews.

My channel is called Top10Daily10 and the videos are about everything and anything ranked from 1-10. If you are interested please have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Top10Daily10/feed?view_as=public

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    Sotonrulers, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  2. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice idea. There are of course tons of top 10 videos and sites on YouTube so your competition is tough. The first thing I would do would be to update your description and title to get more views. Also on your end roll where you ask for like and subscribe, I would make that static instead of a roll and make Like and Subscribe into links so it is easy for the viewer to do that. You will need to activate annotations in YouTube to make that work. Also for this type of site a quick opening animation cementing your channel identity would be a great thing. I would also actually use an animation at the end instead of a title card, the links for Like and Subscribe could be static during the animation but the animation could be used to "sell" your channel. For this type of channel to work you really need a ton of views and a ton of subscribers, so anything you can do towards that would be great. Get your videos to show up high in search results and spend time driving traffic to your channel from outside YouTube.

George Peirson, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  3. Eitan Kuniz

Eitan Kuniz Member

Best Answers:
    For just a youtube channel it looks pretty decent... I don't expect too much from a youtube channel design. But the idea is good. Good luck

Eitan Kuniz, Mar 19, 2015 IP