1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Writing

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Furquan Ahmed, Jan 25, 2017.

?

Rate My Writing

1. Worst

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Grabage

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Good

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. OK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Best

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    Furquan Ahmed, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  2. WP Screamer

WP Screamer Member

Best Answers:
    You did good man. There were a few words you could have added that would have made it a tad bit easier to read, however as you stated you are not a "native English speaker". The point is-- you made your point, gave valuable information and came across as an authority on the subject ! Well Done..

WP Screamer, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  3. partnerdig

partnerdig Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have done a good job. Your writing skills will start to improve when you begin to blog every day. And for that, you need to expand your vocabulary, read regularly and improve your grammar.

partnerdig, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  4. SARubin

SARubin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good job my friend! For a non-native English speaker your article was very informative.

Although I did find it a bit too "keyword stuffed" for my liking, but I guess you are also going for SEO writing, so I understand where you're coming from.

As for grammar, there are a few words that broke the flow of reading. But overall, not bad.

My main suggestion for you is to have someone (a native English speaker) read your articles out loud to you, so you can hear where they get "hung up" on any of the sentences. Then you can adjust it before posting it live.

SARubin, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  5. EXTGURU

EXTGURU Peon

Best Answers:
    Great, I like read articles non native speakers, because they open describing world wiith simple words, it's like fairytale, all the rest you have to open yourself in your mind.

EXTGURU, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  6. minisam

minisam Peon

Best Answers:
    Like you, im not a native English speaker but I find you did a brilliant job.

minisam, Feb 4, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.