1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by deziner.web, Jul 30, 2018.

Hi,
    I created my website year ago and it was running fine I got some client orders, but last few months I didn't get any response I don't know what happened.
    my website is: https://99logodesign.com/
    any suggestion will be really appreciated.

Thanks

deziner.web, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You have a testimonial from http://ihgservices.com/ but you don't have their logo in your portfolio and you don't provide a link. Why?

Your second testimonial is for a company that doesn't appear to have a website - Phil Davies Owner StopSlipSafetySolutions

Your third testimonial only exists as a client of another company.

If I could only contact one third of your testimonial clients in order to do my due diligence I wouldn't bother to begin the process.

Edit, now this is weird, while I couldn't click Phil Davies it appears there was a hyperlink there - to a social media strategist and not to the real Phil Davies.

upload_2018-7-31_10-35-12.png

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    sarahk, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  3. deziner.web

deziner.web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah, Thanks for analyse my website. I will fix the link issue you mentioned. As I don't want to link my clients website or their social accounts. so will that be okay if I removed <a> tags?

deziner.web, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  4. arunkk

arunkk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website is beautiful but as I am a SEO professional you need to add more unique and high quality content in website. Need to improve on-page optimization (Meta title, description, headings, alt tags, etc.) to make a SEO friendly website. You can promote your website through SEO to get top visibility in search engine and drive organic traffic.

arunkk, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why don't you want to link to them?
    Why do you want to make due diligence harder for your potential clients?

sarahk, Jul 31, 2018 IP
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First and foremost you do NOT have a webSITE. You have ONE and ONLY one webPAGE, unless you are counting the ordering pages.

That alone would tell me run away as fast as possible.

Second, your header keeps appearing and disappearing as I scroll down your page. Either the header must be at the top ONLY, or it must CONSISTENTLY show up no matter where one is on your webPAGE. RANDOMLY appearing and disappearing content suggests to people that you are INCONSISTENT and therefore not to be trusted.

Second, your page is way too busy. Trying to cram everything on one page is counterproductive. And most of your content is below the fold. ANYTHING below the fold tends to get ignored. You need your most important stuff above the fold. And you need a call to action to convince people to scroll down.

Third, I saw nothing on your webPAGE to cause me to investigate further. If you cannot get people to act, you will not get sales.

Fourth, your order links take me to a page that is confusing to say the least.

Finally, your contact link does not work. I could not find ANY contact information for you at all. No name. No phone. No address. No email. No FAX. Not even which country you are located in.

mmerlinn, Jul 31, 2018 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    and a domain due to expire in a couple of months with privacy turned on

upload_2018-8-2_8-20-30.png

On your contact page you change the title to "website design" rather than logos - a bit odd especially when the page is super ugly and there's css and js on the page so it clearly hasn't been built by a professional.

sarahk, Aug 1, 2018 IP
  8. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say the site wasn't built by a professional since being professional has nothing to do with quality.

pro·fes·sion/prəˈfeSHən/
    noun

1. a paid occupation, especially one that involves prolonged training and a formal qualification.

A professional gets paid for his work, while an amateur does not.

So he MAY have paid a professional to build the site, but if he did, all he got was a bunch of monkeys dancing on a keyboard.

mmerlinn, Aug 1, 2018 IP
  9. Bhupati Barman

Bhupati Barman Member

Best Answers:
    You can do SEO task for your website. With the SEO task, you will get your website's rank and you will get more order.

Bhupati Barman, Aug 18, 2018 IP