1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my tutorial website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by usermaster, Oct 17, 2017.

I just started this tutorial website about Gmail. I know there is a lot of information missing but I have written a couple of articles so far.

Gmail

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    usermaster, Oct 17, 2017 IP
  2. MoneyTopList.com

MoneyTopList.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing which comes to my mind is how do you plan to get visitors? For example, when I see the tutorial about Gmail login, I cannot imagine that somebody would search in Google how to sign in his/her Gmail account (even if somebody would do it, the probability that your website appears in the search results before the official Google help is something like 0,000....1%).

Frankly, I would consider other topic for your tutorials. Even if you get some visitors, is there any reason to come back to read something about Gmail? Most users simply sign in and look how the things work (the interface is user-friendly enough). I would recommend to write about something what cannot be learned too quickly, so there would be a potential to get repeated visits to your website.

Anyway, good luck!

MoneyTopList.com, Oct 17, 2017 IP
  3. seoforever11

seoforever11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The same thing came to my mind, You should search about niche before making tutorial blog.

seoforever11, Oct 4, 2018 IP