1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Travel Site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by shahab6, Jun 1, 2016.

What do you think of the design, and how easy do you think is the website to use?
    What do you think of the domain name? Also any SEO tip is appreciated.
    Thank you for your time.
    http://excellenttripfinder.com/

shahab6, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I found the text to be really fuzzy and that was offputting.

upload_2016-6-2_17-33-36.png

By displaying "powered by hotels combined" I'm going to automatically want to go to that site rather than stay on yours. At some stage I did end up on that site despite wanting to stay put though.

sarahk, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  3. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your web site header with excellent logo. Is it possible to add a footer as same like header then contact with your web developer and add a footer just like header. At footer two link added , why needed two same link ? delete just one.

Under we cover the world, Graphics compare 100s of travel sites , this graphics quality very low, do not showing clearly. also under best price guaranteed graphics 123 not hight quality or high resolution.

But your sites background design is awesome. In logo alter something. Make the text excellent finder to green and trip and com to white.
    text hotel and flight search engine , make the text sky blue. also make text logo little bit bold or what so clearly attract attention.

robinbd4u, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  4. mike2148

mike2148 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its nice what website did you use to make that site

mike2148, Jun 6, 2016 IP