1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my tech blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by murali naik, May 25, 2016.

hi friends
    am murali. i own a blog http://techappsmedia.org. this one i started 5 months back. but my problem is am not getting enough traffic. i have a decent backlinks to my blog. wanted to review my blog by some experts and give suggestions to improve it in future. waiting for your reply
    thanks
    murali

murali naik, May 25, 2016 IP
  2. nosheen hayat

nosheen hayat Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you try social media SEO for get traffic. But try to find out aggregate sites like this: http://alltop.com/ but remember, you can find sites only in tech niches. These sites give you lot of traffic in a day.

nosheen hayat, May 25, 2016 IP
  3. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site looking good. But what is your sites logo ?
    " Techappsmedia-technology begins here " this line showing as logo. Do you understand that this line readable easily ? No Better you could write Tech apps media . At right side you wrote a page name warn exclusive offer change it to hot offer.

You have 2 search option, you could delete search option from right side widget bar. There place adsense ad banner from down to up.

No social sharing button at hope page. Add social sharing button at homepage. Add your social pages link on homepage above recent post.

You will get lots of free logo making sites online. Search at google and make a logo from there.

In your article page or single page again did a disturbing thing. That is why you put same adsense 480x90 add in twice which are one at header and another at after headline. Put 300x250 banner under headline. Remove 480x90 banner from header. Place logo at header left side.

Oh man. You do not have any email subscription option ! You could make notification bar above header and put there email subsciption option. Also you could put email subsciption box under article.

You do not have any related port thumbnail after article.

after article at your about section, make about you more or write there few lines about you add your socila links on it.

At comment box , I see you must login to comment. Hey your site is new people will not interested to register to comment. Keep it open. Add disqus and twitter , facebook option to comment.

Your footer is empty ! however some people do not like footer on their site. But I think you could put something so that will not show empty.

Also people always see who is the writer. Make your avatar picture more bright and more smart.

Please do not mind from my comment. I think you should change or modify those things to make your site more beautiful and functional.

robinbd4u, May 28, 2016 IP