1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my software, get a free license

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by statsnaps, Aug 31, 2015.

statsnaps, Aug 31, 2015 IP
    Samo likes this.
  2. fir3143

fir3143 Banned

Best Answers:
    Is this a black hat tool?

fir3143, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously? "Black Hat tool"?
    It seems to me, if you watch the video, that it captures stat-pages from affiliate-programs (maybe other sites as well, I have no idea) - since you need a login/password for most (probably all) of these, I fail to see how this would in any way be "black hat"?

PoPSiCLe, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  4. statsnaps

statsnaps Member

Best Answers:
    Black hat? No.

You can find more info about the program at the statsnaps website, or read the recent review at softpedia.com. Just search "statsnaps" in google.

A shareware version is available at softpedia, and Free licenses are still available for reviews.

statsnaps, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  5. HaRdHouse

HaRdHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really like your software dude!

HaRdHouse, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  6. statsnaps

statsnaps Member

Best Answers:
    @HaRdHouse, Thanks.

I just released a new version of the software. This new version has 2 levels of security. statsnaps has a password protected login and the database now has 256-bit AES encryption. Buy the new secure version or get the previous version for free. Any suggestions or criticism is welcome.

statsnaps, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  7. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks like a blackhat tool,but it also looks good.

Froggys, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  8. statsnaps

statsnaps Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your words and I'm definitely considering what you wrote. The free version is available now on the download page of statsnaps.org, or you can get it from softpedia.com.

statsnaps, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  9. Diskretni

Diskretni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really good blackhat tool,I don't mind that it's blackhat because it is excellent,just mentioning :D

Diskretni, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  10. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really guys!? ... it's not obvious it aggregates stats/pages from your own membership accounts?

I like it. For those who regularly login to multiple accounts to get the latest stats & status, this is a great time saver.

Suggestions:

1- It seems from the video that you can specify the exact page URL. I wonder if you can specify multiple URLs for the same membership. If not, then this may be a helpful addition so you click "Add more ..." and specify more pages from the same account ... for obvious reasons.

2- Once you are confident of the product and with some user/customer stats in hand ... how about approaching a few big affiliate marketers. Do a cross-promo deal perhaps. They promote your product to their affiliates (your exact target perhaps) and you will display a little banner for them at the top of your software in a banner rotater (allowing you to court 3 to 5 affiliate marketers at a time).

May I suggest you make it a 90-day or 180-day deal so you are not committed to displaying their banners for ever but they promote you once or twice and they're gone.

Great job anyway. I wish you every success.
    Samo

Samo, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  11. statsnaps

statsnaps Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Samo! Just noticed your comment after not working on this project for some time. There hasn't been a lot of interest, so I created a new weebly site to host it on.

Re: Multiple URL downloads: Yes, you can. I just did a little how-to writeup here on the new statsnaps page under the header: "Multiple screen captures per site", http://statsnaps.weebly.com/how-to.html. It is fairly straight forward to set up.

Generally the custom downloads can be finicky, but when they are set up properly they work well.

Thanks for suggestion#2. I'll definitely keep it in mind for future promotion.

statsnaps, Jun 10, 2017 IP