1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

review my site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jimroddy, Aug 20, 2021.

jimroddy, Aug 20, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Mostly I overlook clumsy English especially when the company is upfront about their location but with lawyers you probably have to be a bit more precise. Get someone to proof your writing. You should probably also get someone with a sales background to actually vet your pitch because it seems a bit off. You appear to be writing for the search engines rather than for people.

I'd be more upfront about some of the features, I wouldn't be giving you my contact details if I was a lawyer based on what I saw.

upload_2021-8-21_23-29-29.png
    upload_2021-8-21_23-28-22.png

Fun fact, in New Zealand most law firms insist on using IE10 or some ancient browser because they've nailed the security and it causes huge problems with modern websites. I don't know if this is an issue in the markets that you're targeting but you need to reassure visitors that your system will work on browsers from ... onwards.

On top of that you need info upfront to satisfy the IT and security geeks looking after the law firm. There's nothing upfront.

And finally: http://www.softwareforlawyer.com/Clients.html This page is incomplete, right?

sarahk, Aug 21, 2021 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If I were a lawyer looking for services you claim to provide, I would NEVER be your customer. Everything a lawyer does MUST use PRECISE language. If they do not, they will LOSE in court and eventually go BANKRUPT or maybe even wind up in jail themselves.

As @sarahk noted, your English is NOT up to the standards REQUIRED by lawyers. Even if you fix your website, I strongly suspect that you will NOT succeed. Why? I suspect that your SPOKEN English is just as imprecise as what I see on your pages. And your spoken English will FORCE every lawyer to head to your competitors as soon as they try talking to you.

Also, you are pushing low prices to a group that does NOT CARE about pricing. They ONLY care about QUALITY and SERVICE. Any lawyer that chooses based on price is NOT going to survive in their cutthroat business.

mmerlinn, Aug 22, 2021 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. nayal

nayal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice site. But you can improve more. Take time and search on Google and improve

nayal, Aug 26, 2021 IP
  5. Brackwom

Brackwom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some technicals issues.

Brackwom, Aug 26, 2021 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's not very helpful without details. Screenshots? URLs? how to repeat info?

sarahk, Aug 26, 2021 IP
  7. Brackwom

Brackwom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the low info. I am a web developer, & I run all websites in the tool. & I find these issues on your websites.
    It does not have sufficient real-world speed data in mobile.
    Page Title, Meta description, H1 tag & H2 tag, image alt, 404 error.

Brackwom, Aug 26, 2021 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd have thought that would make you more aware of how hard it is to fix a poorly defined problem.

Which tool do you run "all websites" through?

sarahk, Aug 26, 2021 IP
  9. Brackwom

Brackwom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Basically, I use the Screaming frog tool but to fix it you have to recommend it & then implement it.

Brackwom, Aug 27, 2021 IP
  10. iphoneglance

iphoneglance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really nice site. Just write more for people and not for search engine. The grammer is also slightly off. Make sure to get someone to check the writing.

iphoneglance, Sep 16, 2021 IP