1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by bafonujeva, Sep 13, 2017.

Our mission is to provide you with interesting articles about almost every aspect of living , sports, history, conspiracy, health, etc

We share knowledge to receive knowledge.

http://doctorcyclop.com/

bafonujeva, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  2. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The design looks decent and I like the theme used.

One thing I'm unsure of from visiting the website is the purpose of the website. Because of this when I first visited the website I was thinking it was just a republishing blog, if you write your own articles etc thats the last thing you want someone thinking.

Latic, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    WordPress lets you have Excerpts which are a summary of the article which can get used on the homepage instead of the first sentence. Your into sentence in your articles is simplistic, which may be fine in the context of a complete article but is insulting as a sales pitch.

"A volcano is a mountain"

Good grief! If you can't see the excerpt option when you edit your posts click on the screen options button, the popup will display a list of what can be shown on the screen, make sure excerpt is ticked.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

sarahk, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  4. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It looks like an interesting site, just if you stay longer there it becomes hard to read, especially posts with Italic letters.

If you have any social media accounts add them as well, add social sharing buttons - it will look more engaging and professional.

Good luck!

Profit Donkey, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it looks nice but what purpose has the site ? how you monetize it ? I think if you want to make money with it in the future you should focus in a single niche

Spartan14, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  6. kaia_jassi

kaia_jassi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice sleek design. Good niche too. Although you'll have to work on getting more traffic to it.

kaia_jassi, Sep 16, 2017 IP