1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by BrianOconnor, Jun 7, 2017.

I Just have this website couple months ago maybe you want to check my site give a review to it. It would be helpful >>>> https://www.binshoes.net/527.html

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    BrianOconnor, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The site is an uneasy mix of Indonesian and English - I'd pick one and stick to it, given the population of Indonesia and the fact that culturally they like gambling I'd stick with that. Your written English, if you decide to use it, needs to be reviewed so that it reads well.

upload_2017-6-8_15-47-37.png

I went through to a calculator and nothing loaded up.

When I click on a screen the carousel briefly shows like this:
    [​IMG]

Apart from that it's a WordPress site with Yoast so it's reasonably predictable.

sarahk, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  3. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Takes a while to load from my end.

phplduser, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  4. Katie12309

Katie12309 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is a website review:
    1.) The white text on top is squished and very hard to read when it is loading. You should find out what is causing that and fix that right away. The text is hard to read on your blog posts and needs to spaced apart. You need to have smaller paragraphs. And in between paragraphs use the h1/h2 tag. And have it darker and bold. This will make it stand out more and easier to read for those visiting your website. Also try using red or orange links you want people to click on. They may convert better. Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Katie12309, Jun 9, 2017 IP