1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

review my site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by mascix, Jan 18, 2014.

hello

its been a long time I am developing sites and trying things out. anyway in this process I always had ssh brute force attacks to my linux server. so I made sshbruteforcers.com to show a shame wall. and show world who makes attacks. do you think this is a good tool or not ?

thanks in advance

mascix, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The text on http://sshbruteforcers.com/getting-started.htm#sthash.tCmiPKRk.dpbs needs a bit of work.

I'd also like to see the list ordered in some way. Perhaps grouped by "this week", "this month", "this year" as well as grouping around country of origin. It is good to be able to search for an IP on your list but it doesn't really tell your users much apart from "it happened".

Possibly because I'm not your typical user but this page doesn't make sense to me http://sshbruteforcers.com/targets.htm#sthash.63yWaEeI.dpbs

sarahk, Feb 4, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch and ryan_uk like this.
  3. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed, I completely agree with @sarahk - You would need to find or hire someone to rewrite the whole content on your website, as this will drive most users away right from the get-go. Include even more text, proper descriptions for even the most novice users etc. This will also help you get recongised by the search engines. Then turn your attention to the categorizing and easier search by several factors. Once done with the obvious issues, you can spend some time to make the site more visually pleasing and popularize it accordingly ;)

Rado_ch, Feb 5, 2014 IP