1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying review my site on your webmaster blog ($10+)

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by zelphics, May 6, 2013.

Looking to buy a paid review of my website on your webmaster blog. Traffic and rank are not specifically important (however I will pay more for higher traffic sites). It's more crucial that your blog is legimate and posted with 100% unique content. Please do not send me a list of 15 blogs that you own where you post spun content. I am not interested in these.

I am willing to pay a minimum of $10.00 via paypal for a simple review of one of my sites. Please PM/post your blog URL so that we can come to an agreement in pricing.

I look forward to hearing from you!

zelphics, May 6, 2013 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    check your pm please!

themes4all, May 7, 2013 IP
  3. Safeaces

Safeaces Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have a site called footballmatchpreviews.com. All content is unique and we average 3-4 articles daily with 700 visits a day. The site is PR2 with 450,000 Alexa Rank.

Safeaces, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. HiporeXi

HiporeXi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol well it depends on your site, what your selling/the info you are providing, how you present the ads, if the ads are relevant, and finally, weather people are just coming to your page on accident, or weather they are really their for the info/product/service you provide. Anyway, maybe you should try analyzing your visitors:revenue ratio, then multiply it to where you would be making $10/day then mulitply the other side by the same number, and that should hypothetically give you a pretty good idea of how many visitors it will take per day.

HiporeXi, May 9, 2013 IP