1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my SaaS product landing page pre-launch

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Joshdube, Sep 3, 2018.

Hi all, I am launching a document creation automation platform in the coming weeks (for legal and accounting firms).

I have now completed the landing page, please can you review it and let me know if you have any thoughts or questions on it.

Domain: Doc2.co

Thanks in advance.

Joshdube, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  2. Modesta

Modesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Your landing page looks really nice, however, the menu line is too big, it slides along the website and covers almost a third of the screen. Try to put the 'contact' button on the same line as all other buttons - this should make the line smaller. Everything else is just fine - I like the design and how clean and simple it is. Good job!

Modesta, Sep 26, 2018 IP
  3. Joshdube

Joshdube Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Modesta. Thanks for the comments. May I ask what device you are looking at it on, perhaps you could post up a screenshot? Thanks for the comments!

Joshdube, Sep 26, 2018 IP
  4. Modesta

Modesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is what I see on my laptop.
    Screenshot.png

Modesta, Sep 26, 2018 IP
  5. Joshdube

Best Answers:
    Thanks Modesta. I hadn't seen that actually, my screen must be a bit wider. I'll see what we can do. Thanks for pointing it out!

Joshdube, Sep 26, 2018 IP
  6. Modesta

Modesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Glad I could help!

Modesta, Sep 26, 2018 IP
  7. Daniel-MD

Daniel-MD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    - I would reduce the top and bottom padding in the header (your header has a height of 92 px while the logo has only 36px)
    - I would also reduce the padding of sections (What is Doc2 for instance). I own a 15'' MacBook and still I find it difficult to focus on text when I scroll because there is a lot of empty space.

Other than that looks good. May I ask you where you created the presentation video? I also need one.

Daniel-MD, Sep 30, 2018 IP
  8. Joshdube

Best Answers:
    Thanks Daniel. Really good points, we will look at making some changes based on these.

The video was made on GoAnimate (No called Vyond). Very powerful tool, but it does take a while to learn to use proficiently. Worth doing though if you have the time as could easily save you thousands going forward!

Joshdube, Oct 2, 2018 IP