1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Portal

Discussion in 'Websites' started by gees7, May 17, 2016.

Hi fellow friends,

Hope you all are in best of your health. I have re-modelled my blog into a complete online portal for architecture, interiors, landscape, construction and many more. I have been working on it since a long time. I would like to invite you all to please have a look at it and give your valuable comments and ideas on how to improve the same.

http://archistudent.net/

Please take a minute and review the site. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Warm regards,
    Guneet

gees7, May 17, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That was a pleasant surprise! Well done. The site is a bit slow but it looks good and appears to be all "on topic".
    The plugins you've used add lots of javascript and css to the page - if you have the opportunity or desire to rework them I'd be moving it to separate files to allow caching.

sarahk, May 17, 2016 IP
  3. gees7

gees7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Thanks for your comments Sarah.
    I am not able to figure out as to how I can increase the site loading speed. Can you suggest any plugin for that?
    "The plugins you've used add lots of javascript and css to the page - if you have the opportunity or desire to rework them I'd be moving it to separate files to allow caching." - Can you explain how to do that...

Thanks

gees7, May 17, 2016 IP