1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my News Web Blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by raheelmushtaq, Oct 7, 2013.

Hey guys, I've launched a new website named http://newsmedia247.com, I've made this web blog to post the news related to technology, entertainment, sports etc. We're a team of 5-10 people who work in different things like content, social, digital and design...

raheelmushtaq, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  2. chandrajit1988

chandrajit1988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Wonderfully designed. I loved the fact that not even a little white space was left. You have utilized the space very well. The vertical ad banner positioning is a clever idea. It mingles into the content well.
    The not so good part that I felt was the dark contrast which is giving your news blog a sporty feel. Its solely my own opinion but I feel like a little less colors rather lighter colors could give a serious feel which should be opted for.

Overall, its a fabulous start up in a competitive arena. Post more content and hopefully it will get a wide audience base.

chandrajit1988, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  3. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perfect design for newly started blog. Content distribution accross website layout is very well done. Wish you all the best to your team :)

MilesWeb, Oct 7, 2013 IP