1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my New Website

Discussion in 'Design' started by kalia55, Oct 26, 2015.

Hi all,

I am working on a new website, I am not a good developer but trying to combine the things together.

I would like to get review for my new website http://www.is-how.com

I don't know why Google not indexing my website. It would be great if you guys can let me know what I can do on it to get indexed in Google.

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    kalia55, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  2. siteslikecraigslist

siteslikecraigslist Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your url to search engines, largest classifieds, directories, website evaluation, etc.
    Ping your website.
    Mention it with a do-follow back link in blogs, forums, social networking sites, etc.
    Having a website is insufficient, thus creating an online presence especially getting your website link strategically placed in high ranking websites help a lot.
    These basic steps have always been used, proven effective and enjoyed by many experienced webmasters and marketers.

siteslikecraigslist, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  3. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Site needs a good logo.

scurvy, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, I would add a logo. Post a logo contest in this forum.
    Your "About Us" page needs to be completed. The "contact form" is showing on this page and your Contact page is empty where the form should be.
    Remove the "single" Recent Posts box in the right sidebar. The box above this already lists recent posts, all this is doing is increasing your keyword density(not good)
    Footer area is difficult to view due to color contrast.

To index your site...have you created a sitemap and submit to Google? To all 3 of the search engines for that matter?

kjh-08, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  5. konstantinafkxxx

konstantinafkxxx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Too much white space in my opinion. You should break it with some darker/colored areas at some points. But that's just my opinion.

konstantinafkxxx, Nov 2, 2015 IP