1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My New Job Board Network

Discussion in 'Websites' started by FCM, Mar 31, 2016.

Hello Everyone

I'm the creator of a piece of software that is about to launch that enables people to create their own job board in minutes.

You can see a working demo at: http://www.devjobs.co/

My question is how much would you pay to be able to use this software? Who would you target to sell this too?

Thank You All!

Fitz

FCM, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  2. FCM

FCM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We're putting the software into Beta. Would anyone be interested in using this?

FCM, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  3. oliviertjuh

oliviertjuh Member

Best Answers:
    Hi FCM,

I'm trying to determine whether I should build a job board website myself (with Job Manager & Themeforest) or have it build for me. Since it's a side project, I don't want to put to much effort into filling my website and am therefor looking for a solution that can automatically add vacancies for the early stage.

Or, do you have any proven methods available on how to get recruiters to add vacancies for free, to get through the launch period? Please note I would like to focus on the Dutch market, which isn't as competitive as the American / International market.

Finally I'm also interested in what you ask for a fully functioning website (ex hosting and logo)?

Best regards,
    Olivier

oliviertjuh, May 24, 2016 IP
  4. FCM

FCM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi bud, i'm sorry about the long wait in my response. building a job board is a great project to build small income. you can just set it and forget it ( just do small promotions ) and get traffic. the dutch market sounds interesting. i'm not sure of the competition. but i would like to talk to you. i can let you use my platform, we can work out something.

FCM, Jun 29, 2016 IP