1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My New Blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by maddyesign, Sep 9, 2013.

Hello member,

Please review My New Blog

http://agarwalpackersnmovers.over-blog.com/

Waiting for your Great suggestion

Thanks

maddyesign, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  2. Nootropics

Nootropics Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice blog, but something is missing.. maybe you could move the pictures in the text like
    text text
    text text
    picture
    text text
    text text
    picture.. .

Sorry I am kind of new to this but I believe this way it would be best for the current layout.
    A more interesting layout would be to create some sort of gallery where you could combine text+ images .
    I see that it is a free service so I do not know if you have that ability .

Kind Regards,

Nootropics, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  3. tariq1654

tariq1654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Next time choose a short domain name, so that people can remember and type easily.

tariq1654, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  4. Kafopija

Kafopija Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like the clean and professional design your blog has. The blue and grey combination isn't my favorite, since it is somehow giving me a "cold" feeling, but if I may say it is perfect for the niche of your blog. I don't understand only one thing, this one:

[​IMG]

Did you made it intended or it is an error? I would suggest to make all the boxes one color, because it is strange somehow this way.

[​IMG]

The contact section contains links but I can't click on them, please try to fix that. Also your "Pricing" page is empty, I would say it gives some kind of error. Everything else is very nice and tight. I hope that this quick review helped you!

Wish you the best in future!

Kafopija, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  5. syncotix

syncotix Member

Best Answers:
    I think there is too much going on...I like the background texture a lot... the colors at the top of it look ok I guess. Your logo/name at the top I think needs work maybe size/color... and it is about 10 pixels too far to the left -it should align with the white content frame's left side, in my opinion. I don't like the orange stripey bit at the top of the white page, or the grey headers on the right.
    I like the concept overall... just think it looks a bit messy/cluttered like you added too much.

syncotix, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  6. EmmanuelFlossie

EmmanuelFlossie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Graphically it looks great! I love it.

I would remove all the side bar clutter, you don't need any of that. You can replace it with a top menu or a side bar menu.
    With a menu I mean having your categories displayed as menu's

For the rest great work.

EmmanuelFlossie, Sep 14, 2013 IP