1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My New 3D Printing Project

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Mkcoy, Feb 28, 2015.

Hello all. I've been working in the 3D printing niche lately and working on a new project.

Please could I kindly ask you to visit and check out 3dprintmymobile.com

What is 3DPrintMyMobile.com?

It's a site where you can buy a cool custom unique 3D printed cases for your mobile. You can buy a 3d printed case already on the site or you can upload your own custom designed case and we'll 3d print it for you and send it to you.

Hope to hear from you. Do you like the layout? How could I improve the site? Is it missing anything? Or does anything need to be taken away?

Looking forward to your constructive criticism and feedback and reviews. :)

Thanks!

Mkcoy, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Reviews?

Mkcoy, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  3. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Saw something like this on a mall I visited. The store don't sell 3d phone cases though but mini-me-caricatures. The site look good.

When you make some writings on the slide, make sure its really visible, some words can't be read. And add a search box. Like me I thought of searching some designs I might like but found no searchbox.

TB Ann, Mar 8, 2015 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah 3D printed selfies. ASDA have a walk in booth you can get scanned and have your 3d printed selfie 3d printed.
    Amazon are doing a new mobile 3d printing service. They come to your house in their special truck and 3d print whatever you want there and then.

Thanks for the headsup on that. Added search box to products page now. Will put one on homepage in header too.

Cheers!

Mkcoy, Mar 8, 2015 IP