1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

review my mp3 search engine

Discussion in 'Websites' started by pdoley, May 1, 2013.

hi, everyone i have created a new mp3 download site called http://hippomp3.com . its a mp3 search engine and it supports youtube video conversion too.any reviews feedbacks and comments will be much appreciated.thanks

Attached Files:

• zxc.PNG
      zxc.PNG
      File size:
      84.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
    pdoley, May 1, 2013 IP
  2. Browse

Browse Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I will add this on my mp3 weblist for download mp3 easily. The website is great. It gives tremendous mp3 files I need. What issue I got is that bitrate is not showing properly. You know, sometimes without even playing or before we download mp3. We can easily determine what is good and what quality really rocks us when music is played. Yeah, just the bitrate I guess. Nice website though.

Browse, May 1, 2013 IP
  3. pdoley

pdoley Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes i am fixing the bitrate problem and also going to upgrade the server.the download will be more faster.thanks for your kind review.

pdoley, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. EchoTek

EchoTek Banned

Best Answers:
    Its one of the best I have seen in the mp3 search engines, but you should have a better logo than the current one , and change the color scheme to make it better

EchoTek, May 9, 2013 IP
  5. pdoley

pdoley Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks echo tek for the positive review your comment really encourages me to refine it better.yes i was just giving attention to the search speed and download now i am working on the design layout and ofcourse new logo ,i am also upgrading it to a more powerful server.

pdoley, May 11, 2013 IP
  6. Ashley.G

Ashley.G Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is this all legal? I mean, there aren't any torrents or any illegal crap like that to screw around with are there?

Ashley.G, May 11, 2013 IP