1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Micro-Niche Fitness Website.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by LiftFit, Oct 19, 2014.

Hi, can anyone give me some FB on my site in terms of homepage design / articles or other. It's a niche site for natural bodybuilding.

Really appreciate it.

http://fastermusclemass.com

- Regards.

LiftFit, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks good, nice clean design. I'd probably make better use of the very top black bar and put some social media links in there.

The video is good but two things, make the swirly intro bit shorter and work on mixing up your hand gestures - they were a bit repetitive but that's really hard to do when you aren't talking to real people and your core skill isn't public speaking.

sarahk, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  3. LiftFit

LiftFit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips! The vid is more of a first draft so hopefully after some experience.. and maybe a better green screen too.

- Regards.

LiftFit, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  4. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Liftfit, here is my honest review;
    Domain : Domain is fine ! all 3 words are referring to your niche so fine :) (8/10)
    Content : Content you have is nice, also you should consider SEO basic terms in mind while posting articles :) (8/10)
    Design : Sorry my friend but presentation of your site is horrible. you should work on header, design n some quick fix.
    Like (Pics n slideshow out of line)
    And also your promotional pictures background look more fake !! so hire good photoshop guys for it ;) :)(6/10)

Overall : Best wishes from my side to you, overall its good n high converting niche, who dont want nice body ;) also one tip is to join youtube and start creating your videos of ripping etc. :)(8/10)

regards,
    Shaun

rameyshaun, Oct 20, 2014 IP
  5. LiftFit

LiftFit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Shaun, very comprehensive there. I'm really curious as to what device you viewed my site on as you mentioned design issues; "Like (Pics n slideshow out of line)" because everything seems to be working okay with the slideshow on my laptop?
    Regards.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    LiftFit, Oct 20, 2014 IP