1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Free Logo Designs Blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by vectors, Feb 12, 2015.

I have started This Blog for sharing my personal work as free. All my logos will go here. The site is still in progress but need your suggestion. Here is the link Feel free to suggest anything.

vectors, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  2. autospa

autospa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like a very good site, but the only con is the non-responsiveness.
    Also site name and description in the footer looking very unnatural because of the large font.

autospa, Feb 13, 2015 IP
    vectors likes this.
  3. dieselfit

dieselfit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like the domain name. Logoslice. For the display of logos, I haave to say they might be too small. I had to lean in and take a closer look. Perhaps just have the logos without the computer screens around them, but that's my own point of view. Also, the footer is the end of your site, you will want take advantage of that spot. When people scroll down, they'll only see those 3 links. You should try to reintroduce your site there, take a look at tapbots.com for example! Overall though, great site :)

dieselfit, Feb 13, 2015 IP
    vectors likes this.
  4. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    + 1
    Wow, you are using blogger for this ? Really ?
    Go responsive .

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
    vectors likes this.
  5. vectors

vectors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can believe that I received such an awesome! replies... Thank You all for great great!! suggestion for making it responsiveness and specially the tapbot example you have given.

vectors, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  6. vectors

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Just followed your direction check the footer! Now I have added the cartoon! Thank You for awesome Suggestion! wow

vectors, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  7. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think its a great site, and I really like your work. that said, you have made a mistake with your site.

I really believe that some, or all of your content, should be only downloadable, if:
    - users tweet to promote your site
    - post / share on facebook that they downloaded an item from your site
    - signup / register.

There are resources that enable the tweet to download, see: http://tutorialzine.com/2011/05/tweet-to-download-jquery/

If someone wants to download all of your hard work, it seems like a small price to pay to register to your platform. Look at how long it takes to create the artwork, vs the time to register, its a small price to pay.

Lets say that from now to 2016, 10k people signup to your platform and agree to receive email promotions, if in 2016, you start having paid to download content (icons, logos, etc), or just want to promote a new range of free icons, or promote custom logo design services, you now have 10k people that you can send an email out to.

matt_62, Mar 7, 2015 IP
    vectors likes this.
  8. vectors

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    wow this is awesome! another thing now I am implementing to my blog! you guys are just awesome! Love you and matt that I must say that you have provided me Golden tip and detail that will help me making my subscribers! Thank You so so much

vectors, Mar 7, 2015 IP