1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Free Cloud Storage Site - IMGON.ME

Discussion in 'Websites' started by rohit09, Nov 16, 2019.

Hey I giving you this site https://www.imgon.me to review. - It's completely free now! But I don't ask you to store any important date in it because its on the testing phase.

I'm trying to build a private cloud to storage for your image files or big data files (.iso, .img, .biz etc). You can access the site from xbox and pc too. The final site will have 4.7GB upload cap and unlimited (100TB) storage for each person.

We all time-to-time faced the issue of short storage space for our games/data files. Uploading those games on just any cloud is not safe. Some clouds like Google, Microsoft, Amazon delete tose games because of copyright issues or they just not fit at there TOS. A company like Blackblaze, Carbonet or Crashplan is horrible in speed. Well, you can ask Blackblaze for there HDD manually and you upload everything there and they move that to your drive is soo time consuming restoring data must be more fun!

Anyway.. hope you like the site. I may change the script for the real site - you tell me how is the idea and what features you wanted on final the site?

Thanks

rohit09, Nov 16, 2019 IP
  2. harsimarriar96

harsimarriar96 Member

Best Answers:
    You should add a little more content to it, for example, Put more information about your application on your landing page.

The dashboard interface is a little confusing, after I logged in, it said connect account. There should be details about what we are connecting into and everytime we interact with website, we have to refresh the page for new content.

harsimarriar96, Nov 21, 2019 IP
  3. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will add more descriptions on the front page. But adding un related content could kill my site so... I was thinking also adding new page content too..

Secondly, there is auto-refresh but in some browsers, its won't refresh automatically. No idea why! "Account connecting" could base on your speed..

rohit09, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  4. harsimarriar96

harsimarriar96 Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to use React for the making a better and interactive user interface for your dashboard, and add some basic features like quota limit, folders, filter and search.

harsimarriar96, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  5. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    React - I dont know much amout it. I just use the library. I will try more.

It's Unlimited so I didn't put any limits!

I will develop that folder and filters. :D

rohit09, Nov 24, 2019 IP