1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Forum Marketplace site!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by 211classclown, Nov 25, 2013.

I need reviews and critiques on my brand New Forum ONLY Marketplace site!
    Please Review the design and such ONLY, not the content as it hasnt been open long!

http://forumflip.net/

Any Critique is accepted:)

211classclown, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  2. edstorm

edstorm Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    it looks very good. The design is really clean and functional. Also in terms of functionality I tested your user registration which worked perfectly and the backend form for creating an auction also seems very logical and easy to do. What I think needs work is your logo, the actual icon with the two arrows seems both fuzzy and without really focusing on it you can't really make out what it is supposed to be. Also, I know you said not to comment on the content - but just a quick note - "Sell your Forum for just $2 today!" that makes it sound like you have to sell your forum for $2 (not like the service fee for an auction will be $2).

Good work on the whole though, just need a bit of tweaking and you'll be good to go imo.

Cheers,
    -Ed

edstorm, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  3. 211classclown

211classclown Active Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for the very indepth Review, I will definitely change the Header "Sell your forum for just $2 Today" To something more reasonable.
    Also the logo will be changed, I see now what you are saying about the choppy look!

Thanks again,

211classclown, Nov 26, 2013 IP