1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my first YouTube Video

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by scott2342, Mar 30, 2018.

Hi All,

Please take a look at the first YouTube video I've posted. It's just a simple one talking about the different ways to make a website in 2018. Talking about Website builders, hiring freelancers or using wordpress.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?embed=nov=9TzXjGwb2vc
    SEMrush
    I already see a lot of different things I'd like to change with the next video. Simple stuff like not having the Sun in my Face, not saying erm a million times and writing a more engaging script.

Feel free to criticize, I look forward to it! Haha. Let me know what you think of the title, thumbnail, description and overall video content and editing.

Thanks,
    Scott

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    scott2342, Mar 30, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. rahat rubayet

rahat rubayet Member

Best Answers:
    I am not a professional or something but as a viewer, I would like to suggest a few things.
    • Improve the lighting
    • Cut and edit the video to drop little boring parts (less attractive) parts of the video
    • The sound could be a little bit better. But it's ok though.
    The thing i most like is the description section. It is very well organized.
    & sorry, I didn't give too much attention to the content. But, if you improve these things, your video would be much more interesting to watch.

rahat rubayet, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  3. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Member

Best Answers:
    Required to add more information ,your keyword related "Make a Website" topics.

RomanEpo, Apr 3, 2018 IP