1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my first YouTube Video

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by scott2342, Mar 30, 2018.

Hi All,

Please take a look at the first YouTube video I've posted. It's just a simple one talking about the different ways to make a website in 2018. Talking about Website builders, hiring freelancers or using wordpress.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?embed=nov=9TzXjGwb2vc

I already see a lot of different things I'd like to change with the next video. Simple stuff like not having the Sun in my Face, not saying erm a million times and writing a more engaging script.

Feel free to criticize, I look forward to it! Haha. Let me know what you think of the title, thumbnail, description and overall video content and editing.

Thanks,
    Scott

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    scott2342, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  2. rahat rubayet

rahat rubayet Member

Best Answers:
    I am not a professional or something but as a viewer, I would like to suggest a few things.
    • Improve the lighting
    • Cut and edit the video to drop little boring parts (less attractive) parts of the video
    • The sound could be a little bit better. But it's ok though.
    The thing i most like is the description section. It is very well organized.
    & sorry, I didn't give too much attention to the content. But, if you improve these things, your video would be much more interesting to watch.

rahat rubayet, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  3. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Required to add more information ,your keyword related "Make a Website" topics.

RomanEpo, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  4. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I watched both of your videos.. ya, know it from thread that you have second video uploaded as well. These are great for newbie. I still can't find the courage to face the camera.
    You did perfect job and I'm sure, its gonna be better.
    And people who are suggesting that these are boring, are just people who visit youtube for movies and songs.
    Good luck for your youtube channel!

c4cyber, Jun 10, 2018 IP
  5. Cacey Taylor

Cacey Taylor Member

Best Answers:
    I like the introduction because since we are in 2018, it catches your attention. Many times you see links and videos about creating websites and then you realize further along the information was created 5 or even 10 years ago.

Siteground offers some great low cost hosting options as well. This is a great website for people just starting out.

Your video is very unique and well organized. I thought it was very easy to understand and provides information for people who needs help designing and creating websites.

The template Monster was a great preview as well because it shows people they do not have to do everything right from scratch.

I tried to find something wrong with the video to give it some constructive criticism but I did not find anything that was worthy of anything negative.

Cacey Taylor, Jun 10, 2018 IP
    scott2342 likes this.
  6. emilyyyjohns

emilyyyjohns Peon

Best Answers:
    It is nice, informative. You could use some video editing (https://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/) to add cool effects or transitions.

emilyyyjohns, Jun 28, 2018 IP
  7. prowebmasterofficial

prowebmasterofficial Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello There
    As a foreign I mean my native language is not English but probably yours .
    You were talking so fast and with accent :)
    You can talk slower
    Regards

prowebmasterofficial, Apr 17, 2019 IP
  8. WinonaSilverstein

WinonaSilverstein Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your video, but maybe it's a good idea to talk a little bit slower.

WinonaSilverstein, May 14, 2019 IP
  9. tajb88

tajb88 Member

Best Answers:
    Its a really good for the first video!

tajb88, Jun 13, 2019 IP