1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Files Shareing Site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by rohit09, Jul 22, 2021.

[​IMG]

IBlazeDrive - https://iblazedrive.com/ - File Sharing site for Developers, Webmasters and others. I offer like 10TB storage for premium members and 1TB storage for Free Members. Upload size 10GB and the site support WebDAV so you can stream and share via your VM/server on web. Currently accepting Crypto because very lack of sites offer payments gateway. For the more people who like to be the premium member can email me at so offer you the payments other way.
    If there is any Files Sharing Reseller - please contact me on the above email id.

Go and upload and download files.. test it like it. Write a review about it. If there is a need for fixing I will do that. And please share my site with your friends and family.

[​IMG]

Thanks

rohit09, Jul 22, 2021 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Even at 4k I basically get a bunch of whitespace with nothing of value in it on your home page. The thin-glyph fonts (reeking of bootcrap) and colour choices are far below accessibility minimums, and overall the layout seems either broken or poorly thought out. The low frame rate animation isn't impressing anyone and is likely a waste of bandwidth. Alternative navigation is also banjaxed, likely from the train wreck laundry list of how NOT to build websites that is bootcrap. The endless horde of "register" links is also kinda sleazy and could get you slapped down by search for repetitive content.

Good for a laugh, it's even got the copyright copyright flub. And of course "Welcome To - Welcome To" is a great <title>... not.

It's also painfully slow loading due to the sheer number of handshakes. A quick stats analysis shows it to be 1.38 megabytes in 38 separate files. With your hosting to here having 580ms average ping time that explains why it's taking over 30 seconds to load here from a cache-empty state.

Breaking that down it's 20k of markup, 494k of CSS spanning 13 files, and 378k of scripttardery in 11 files... where the majority of websites have NO excuse for more than 48k in two files of CSS per media target, and for a site like this likely not even 48k of JavaScript in two or three files either.

That raw number of separate files being what bites you on load time thanks to handshaking.

Before I even look at the markup, it's entirely what I expect from lazy, copy-paste development relying on the monuments to ignorance, incompetence, and ineptitude that are "frameworks"... much less those who swallow the BALD FACED LIES about how much "Easier" or "better" they make your development process.

I'd say you've been saddled up and taken for a ride.

The CCR of the markup (Code To content ratio) is equally horrifying, but that's par for the course. With 20k of markup on the home page for 1.13k of plaintext and two content images, it is an epic /FAIL/ at HTML; though again entirely inline with the mental midgetry that is bootcrap and other such front end frameworks. Nothing like being suckered into using four times the markup needed to do the job, that relies on ten to twenty times the external files and code than should even be present!

It's not helping looking at that markup all the typical "eye cans haz teh intarweb sight" rubbish so common to bootcrap, like sending screen media only layout to "all". endless pointless DIV for nothing, endless pointless presentational classes dragging practices back to the worst of the mid 1990's, a complete lack of logical document structure flipping the bird at accessibility, search, and alternative navigation, etc, etc, etc.

You've been suckered by the idiotic dipshit rubbish that is bootcrap and jquery, resulting in four to five times the markup you should have, four or five times the number of separate files, resulting in slow page loads and flipping the bird at usability and accessibility. I would HIGHLY suggest pitching this entire shit-show in the bin and starting over from scratch. There is little if anything on the front-end to salvage from this wreck.

deathshadow, Aug 6, 2021 IP
  3. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just made a fast check, and I would suggest the following:
    • Check the spelling, specially in the home page.
    • WebDav: that was great
    • If you are going to offer me data privacy, there are a few additional things I would like to know about your website and company:
      • Where are your servers located? (awesome if they are in Switzerland, but not so awesome if they are in a country that is known for common online espionage practices)
      • Is it a "zero knowledge" configuration? Can you see what I upload?
      • Who are behind the customer service desk? Do not forget that startpage.com lost its reputation in a week once it was bought by a company that is related to online tracking. It could happen the same to you, if you are not transparent enough.
    Just my 0.02.

Tedel, Aug 17, 2021 IP
  4. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Tedel
    Ok first I explain you - We hosted mainly in 3 Locations - The main site Hosted in the USA. All the files are stored in Finland and Iceland.
    Zero-Knowledge-Encryption = you can check it on google. But we can't access your file. All we can see if we even get into the server 1000+ of encrypted files again your one uploaded file. Also Not all encrypted files at one place. This means, when you upload a file it's, gets encrypted and then distributed in 2 Locations (currently 3 - Panama added) with pieces and encrypted format.
    Currently - 4 people behind the customer desk. Also we are working on AI for customer support 24hrs 365days.

rohit09, Dec 17, 2021 IP
  5. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    I ask you just a few questions:
    Why do I need your service?
    Why I should pay and keep my files on the unknown platform if I have Google Drive, Dropbox etc.?
    Why I should trust YOU and your platform?

mayazir, Feb 7, 2022 IP
  6. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree. Why should I use your service instead of a more popular one like Google Drive?

FarrisFahad, Feb 11, 2022 IP